okay not really but can I tell you my neighbors get rid of the best trash!! AKA rachel!! Almost every coffee table, end table and NOW... dining room table are because of what she throws in her bulk trash! Here is just a GLIMPSE of what I have been working on for the last few weeks. When I get in project mode WATCH OUT! I am so excited because those of you who HAVE been in my house will not recognize it now!!! It is THAT different! Don't worry, this is only PROJECT MODE post 1!!
AFTER: I forgot to take a before pic of the bench but it was wood and green before!


Thanks to Trina for helping with the centerpiece, I am decorating challenged!
Project 2: Bye-Bye to the Chipotle walls!!
18 comments:
I LOVE good trash. Most of my decorating---well, not most, but a lot----is from some guys garbage up the street!
So cute! You did an awesome job- love the color choices in the room with the red and yellow.
I CAN'T wait to see the house!!!!! Mark was just asking me last night if I had heard any updates on how it was coming - when can I come see it?! Do you need any help with anything? I was going to also see if I could have you cut three pieces of chair rail for me so I can finally get my stupid bathroom finished! :) Let me know!
Tricia, anything you work on ends up looking terrific, please! It looks great!
So cute. I'm impressed Tricia! Ok, I realized I am officially a bust and have ZERO motivation to go play b-ball or v-ball. I don't know what it is. How's it been?
Are you kidding me? You are a master decorator!! I am excited to see it!!!
Well, you always said that you were good with tools...
I liked the Chipotle walls. I see 2 colors on the walls in the background. Not too keen on the turquoise though.
Wow, that looks great!! I wish my neighbors would throw out some good trash! Nice work!
Tricia, you are amazing. You can do pretty much anything you put your mind to, and it always turns out awesome. I can't wait to see it all finished.
How fun - it's always fun to make something better - it's rewarding.
You are amazing! Seriously if I knew that table would look so good I would have kept it for myself. Now I'm waiting for you to have bulk trash so I can get my stuff back!
Okay I lOOOOOVE IT! It turned out so cute! I have been wanting to go garage saling around here but I don't have anyone to go with...(hint hint) Next time you're here we should go stake our claim on peoples trash. Way to be domestic. p.s sorry about the dramatic exit at the ironman 12 hours with a baby finally broke my sanity. It was fun seeing you though.
You know what they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". It looks fab!
You are amazing Trisha! i could never do that!
Amazing! my husband does projects were he builds cool stuff so wow good for you i couldn't stick with it
I want pictures of the new paint!
The after picture looks like a picture out of a catalog. Great work, when we lived in apartments we always came up on stuff other people were throwing, it was great, hope to see ya at v ball
Tricia- I loved the table and thought it looked amazing! You never would have guessed that it came out of the trash. It was so fun seeing you and the girls as well. Thanks for a fun morning of hanging out and for coming to the mall with us. love ya
Post a Comment