






Today is Emmy's 3rd birthday! Words cannot describe how much I love that little thing. I have to admit I was very nervous when I found out I was pregnant with number three but she has brought so much to our little family. She was the easiest baby. She would put herself to sleep by sucking her thumb and is always happy. I have to say, she can keep up with any boy. She is so busy but she will always make you laugh.
I love Emmy because...

She talks in third person. She always says "My love that"
She refers to Jared's mom as "little grandma" and My mom as "big grandma" (my mom is tall and Jared's is short(er)
Emmy entertains herself. Whether she is playing with toys, coloring, or found a new imaginary friend she finds something to do.
She loves babies.
She always will tell you "You're the Best"!
She will just walk by and poke you in the bum!
Emmy makes us make up songs to put her to sleep. One night she said she would sing one,... "Nemo is a fish, Nemo is orange, Nemo touched the butt" Why is it that they always pick up on those parts in movies!
It is really hard to list things about Emmy. She is just too much. For everytime I get frusturated by her it is followed by a hundred laughs.
Emmy, YOU'RE THE BEST!





23 comments:
Emmy is the best!! I love that her and Kayla love to play together and switch shoes!
Happy Birthday Emmy
I love Emmy! Tell her I said happy birthday.
Those first 2 black and white photos are probably my 2 favorite pictures of her. Don't tell the others, but I have a soft spot in my heart for that one. And for some reason, which I have yet to figure out, I think she likes me too.
Also, when I walk around and poke people in the Butt, why don't I get the same reaction as when Emmy does it???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMERS!
darling emmy happy birthday! what a true doll she is!
What cute photos!
Every time I see these kids I think, these kids are way too cute to be Jared's but then I remember his better half.
Such a cutie!! Happy 3rd bday! What a fun Cali trip you guys had! I love that Emmy says "My love this place!" I was cracking up.
Three!? I can't believe it. I have never met such a character as that girl. Happy Wishes from the Hilton's (and the other Emi)
Emmy is so cute. Her personality makes her even cuter. She truly is a joy to be around. Happy Birthday Emmy.
Happy birthday Emmy!!! You're a doll!
She is so beautiful because she is her mommy's twin. That is so sweet Tricia. By the way - you are an awesome friend to me and whatever her name is. I love you for that.
What a beautiful little girl she is! Happy Birthday, Emmy!
Cutest pictures. Happy b-day to her!
Cute, looks like you guys have been busy this summer!!
I LOVE Emmy! She is an absolute doll!
Happy Birthday Emmy! I can't believe your baby is 3. She is so darn cute and fun to be around!
What a cutie. You take great pictures where were you when I wanted to get my kids pictures taken? Your kids are adorable.
Emmy really is so great! She is such a little doll and so funny! She always has a smile on her cute little face!
Way cute! I find myself talking in the 3rd person sometimes too! It definitely gets everyones attention. That or maybe the poking of bums!:)
She is SO cute!!!
She's one of my favorites...and she knows it :)
She is very cute and looks like she has such a fun personality!
Post a Comment