Thursday, September 25, 2008


This scenario takes place after Emmy just spilled her sonic blue slush 
on her and the floor...

Emmy: Uh, mom my spilled my drink... don't be mad it was an akident

Me: Emmy, how can it be an accident when you took the lid off and were eating the slush with your fingers. I told you NOT to take the lid off.

Emmy: My can't see my drink with the lid on! 

One moment later...

Emmy: Mom, is akident you get mad or pupose???

Mom: Accident I don't get mad, purpose I do..

Emmy: Then yeah my did it on akident!!

13 comments:

Brian said...

I love her. No matter what she does or says, you cannot get mad. She is SO stinkin' cute!

Rachel said...

I'm with brian, I love her!

carmen said...

Oh my heck! How cute is she??!! Ok, I'm thinkin' that Emmy and my Lars need to hook up in about 20 years!!

Nicole Wynn said...

This kid is hilarious! I would love to spend a day with her just to hear her speak:) Super cute!!

Sheri said...

She's hilarious. I love that little girl!

Trina said...

That is too funny! She is so so cute!

Crazy Momma said...

it's good she's learning these thngs early in life. I need to learn to tell my husband it was an askident every time he gets mad at me :)

johnson six said...

Ya, my kids have that one down pat... Mom I hit her on accident.

Jake and Lynn said...

I'm laughing so hard right now. She cracks me up! By the way as for your former post about fear factor, I have the craziest respect for your creative genius! I want to be that cool and come up with stuff like that for my kids. Maybe I'll copy you and do that for Annabelle's 1yr b-day, or perhaps I'll wait until she actually understand the game. Either way I think that was a brilliant party.

Cindy said...

So, So cute!! I love listening to 3 year old's talk. It is the best!

Kristen said...

She is too killer cute!!

Tara L. Stradling said...

Can she be any cuter? Seriously?

Dallas and Krista said...

Hahah that is awesome! I miss seeing your beautiful face!