Are the visuals gone?? So I looked in my now open backpack to realize that my phone (yeah the one I just got a week ago) was gone along with my nosespray and chapstick. Anyone that knows me knows I am addicted to nose spray. Gross I know but that's NOT the subject. You would think that I would have heard things fall out but you have to realize I listen to my ipod SUPER loud.
I was devestated. I obviously couldn't call Jared now to see exactly what field James was playing on and I couldn't call him and tell him to come get me, so I had to run. I'll have to say I made pretty good time those last 3 miles. I made it to the game before Jared and was thinking of a way to break the news to him. As soon as I saw him I ran up to him and he said "It's okay accidents happen." Anna said she would come with me to look for it so we were off. Anna asked if we should say a prayer and I said PLEASE!! After that I had an idea of where it came out. I remember hearing a loud sound but ignored it when I was running so I thought it would be there. When we passed that spot and it wasn't there i had little to no faith. I decided to just drive the same way I ran all the way home and then go back to the game. When I am almost home, I saw something pink and adorable on the side of the road in the rocks. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I flipped a U and hopped out. Not only that, I found my nose spray. I didn't even care about the chapstick I wanted to get to James' game. Anna then remembered to say a thank you prayer and was an example to me.
I was so excited that I found my phone you have NO idea but I was so glad that I was only a little late to James game. This season James is playing on the same team as his cousin BEN. We gave him the option of football or soccer with Ben and of course he chose Ben. All of the boys seem so nice and have a lot of fun. However, they don't seem too concerened with scoring any goals. I am just glad that he is having fun playing and getting rid of some energy!
All in all, chalk one up to a good day!!


2 comments:
Ben is having a blast this year...goals, smoals...
My kids always remember to say a prayer! Glad you found your phone. I just got my iphone a month ago and I LOVE IT! I would've freaked if i lost it!
Post a Comment