After one of my shopping trips to Target I purchased a bottle of this...
After running a few more errands I got back in the car and it smelled SO clean. Me... joyfully singing along to Christmas music was Baffled. I thought I purchased a 'sugar cookie' car scent not the 'I just cleaned my bathroom scent'. I picked up Emmy from school and we got in the car. I then realize ( I know.. it took awhile) the bottle had spilled. Heading to my next stop Emmy yells out...
'My eyes are crying and my not even sad'
Not only does my car smell and make your eyes water, my carpets are now a beautiful shade of yellow.
14 comments:
Every car needs a good deep cleaning once in a while... yours got the extra special version!! HOLY COW!
Emmie's comment cracked me up! "... and I'm not even sad!"
So sorry about that extra drama. I can't handle things like that. It would have put me over the edge!
Man, that really stinks, well in a good way. Emi is hillarious.
Ugggghhh!
My love Emmy :) Seriously and I love clean cars...I'm pretty jealous that your car smells like bleach while mine smells like rotting milk from the sippy cup that spilled last week. HHhhhmmm, that's an idea...maybe I should just conveniently "spill" some bleach :)
Hey, my running partner and I are thinking about coming to Phoenix to run the Rock-n-Roll 1/2 Marathon. Is Hotel Lambson available? Are you going to run it?
I LOVE Emmy! She says the best things. You may was well go ahead and "spill" some more bleach and get the rest of the carpet that beautiful yellow!!
Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry.
So sorry about the spill! I need your address. I have your previous one. Don't know how I misplaced the new one. Call me or e-mail me. Thanks!
Candice
Oh my gosh! That sucks. EMmy is so dang cute though. Poor thing! Seriously you get the perfect mom award! :) lol
I LOVE Emmy. That is so so hilarious...and a little bit sad.
Shucks! So sorry to hear that! I miss seeing you every week my friend...
Oh man! Emmy is a hoot!
Oh my gosh that SUCKS, that cute though what Emmy said. Kids are awesome!!!
I hope Emmy never stops talking like that. I love it!
That is horrible Tricia. At least Emmy is still saying "MY"
Post a Comment