Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oh Happy Day!


As I was reluctant to wake up this morning I looked at my calendar to see what was on the agenda for the day. Not only was the weather so NICE with a slight drizzle it was TURKEY GRAVY day at the school. I really don't know what else to ask for in one day!!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Now that my fried, is a day worth waking up to over and over again. Delicious.

Crazy Momma said...

I remember that and loving it but I remember it looking a lot mor apealing

Brian said...

Words can't express the thoughts going through my mind when I look at that picture...

BandHGardner said...

Ummm... huh?

LauraB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LauraB said...

Did somebody already eat it??

Sheri said...

Next time call me! I LOVE TURKEY AND GRAVY DAY!!! Please! Call me!!

I'm not kidding.

Kim said...

I always looked forward to turkey gravy day at school. It was my favorite lunch ever. That was like 20 years ago. I can't believe it is still on the menu.

Brandy said...

Um. Gross.