Wasn't that video hilarious?! I saw it on my friends blog and thought it was perfect timing since the girls were at Disneyland. I have to say life with just the boy child was fun. He said he was excited to spend a few days as the only child. He referred to them as the "good ol' days"! I don't know how much he remembers being 16 months old when Anna came along but apparently they were great! When James came home from school we did homework, played a LOT of this..
He picked what was for dinner, I took James and a friend to see a movie (a random man jumped in the pic )
and had some family outings!
It was nice not getting kicked in the face while I sleep or hearing little arguments in the back of the car for a few days but I have to say I am SO SO glad our little family is back. Even though James thinks it's such a hard job being the only boy I know that he loves his little sisters!!
The girls are non-stop talk about Disneyland and how much fun they had. Hopefully I will get pics soon! (hint hint Karen)
3 comments:
I CAN NOT HANDLE the random MAN in the picture!!! WHAT THE HECK???!!!!! Seriously, please tell me it was your dad or something because I am dying!
How fun for James. I miss those "good ol' Days" too James. Those were some good times.
That random man is AWESOME!! I like Yahtzee too, except when I suck, which is most of the time, so maybe I don't like Yahtzee???
Isn't it weird when you some of your children are gone? It's a whole other world...
Post a Comment