It stopped working as Donald was talking. My favorite was the Emmy Lambson Turkey Legs :)
That's freakin' awesome. I'd definitely buy the T-Shirt!
I love that! How on earth did you get that!! How fun for Emmy!
Too Cute! They really pulled it together for her on the perfect week! HA HA HA!
Emmy really does have some special turkey legs! ;)
That is really cool how did you do that?
That is so awesome!! I think i would buy the shirt too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It stopped working as Donald was talking. My favorite was the Emmy Lambson Turkey Legs :)
That's freakin' awesome. I'd definitely buy the T-Shirt!
I love that! How on earth did you get that!! How fun for Emmy!
Too Cute! They really pulled it together for her on the perfect week! HA HA HA!
Emmy really does have some special turkey legs! ;)
That is really cool how did you do that?
That is so awesome!! I think i would buy the shirt too!
Post a Comment