Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alright, Alright!

Okay so here is the low down... 

I got up and ran the Turkey Trot with my SIL and Lisa on Thanksgiving morning. 

DSCN0544.JPG.jpg Later that day we went to my parents and had a great dinner followed by a great nap!! My camera was convienently left right on my counter ready to go.


The next day we drove up to the Lodge and had Thanksgiving numero dos! This was the first time all 27 of us went up to the cabin and to my surprise it wasn't crowded at all. I guess with 6000 sq.ft. it better accomadate us! I LOVE our bedroom. Jim did an amazing job building a little loft for my kids. They LOVED it... along with all the other little kids.... okay I was up there too! 

Mon.  Karen called to see if we wanted to see 'COOL' lights in Glendale. She said they were normally $12 a car load but Monday it was free. Im not going to go into to much detail but if I had to pay $12 for it I wouldn't have been too happy!!  Also Sheri pointed out that you can see Venus and Jupitar which only happens about every 100 years. That actually was a cool little tid-bit!  the 2 little dots under the moon are the planets!
We happened to be only a block away from my birth-mom Christine so we headed over there after the AMAZING lights  for some cookies and cocoa and snails!  they were a science expiriment at school

Tues. was my Dad's bday and we had dinner over here! It was fun to have everyone here minus Curtis who is on a mission. My friend and Anna's teacher Kristen had her baby 7 weeks early. Everyone is doing great and Karis is adorable but teeny tiny. 3lbs 15 oz.  

Wed. was our anniversary.  We always celebrate it as a family bday and this year we took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza.  I know I know not to romantic but the kids love it. Jared and I will celebrate on Sat.  9 years of FUN!!

Thurs. Went to see Kristen and Karis to take pictures, finished putting up Christmas decor, ran 2miles with my new running buddy James- who is doing the Kids Rock 2 mile run in Jan, and finally getting you all caught up!!! SHeeSH!


8 comments:

Brian said...

Yeah, it's amazing that you can fit 27 people in one place and not feel too crowded. Good Job Jim!! I also heard that the Glendale Glitters was a dud and am glad that I couldn't make it. That would have been 2 or 3 hours that I couldn't get back. Whew! I'm glad that Kristen and the baby are doing well. 7 weeks early is scary. Lastly, Happy Anniversary. I didn't know it was or I would have brought over some Zeppolies. Of course Jared Crocker is a good baker.

Jen Hilton said...

Okay, now breathe!Wow you've been swampin' crazy. It feels like forever since I talked to you last. We need to get together before the Christmas Crazy sets in.

Cara said...

Holy cow that cabin is nice. Did he paint the room re just for you? It reminded me of the Ritz Carlton in Beavercreek (Vail). Super nice! I hope Kristen's baby is doing good. Its so scary when babies are born that early.

Kirsten said...

cursing your name this morning. John had to hlp me out of bed.

Carrie Anne said...

hey! is this the new cabin since the other one that burned down? how nice is that! SO FUN for you guys! what fun times you are always having! okay, so you don't even know HOW MANY times james & i have mentioned you telling us about cleaning out your babies' necks...like everyday! how are you doing? way to go on running the marathon with court! super star! i'm loving your hair...especially the color! oh i miss you because you are such a fun person!

Sheri said...

You are a power blogger. Those are some great pics of the lodge. I might steal them....

Trina said...

Whew! Go James! Super Star!

Sarah Hull said...

I am dying over that cabin! Love your loft. It looks like such a blast! That baby is darling! I am still super impressed with your awesome running abilities. You rock girl!!!