Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!



So it seems as if I didn't send out Christmas cards this year! So this is it. . .

We hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

13 comments:

Sheri said...

Yeah that doesn't cut it! You better be sending me copies of those pictures!

Kami said...

Your kids are so cute. I like the pictures too. Merry Christmas to you !

Becca said...

Tricia,
Great Pictures! Your blog says you like to take pictures - did you take these of your kids? I love the giggly smiles.

Cara said...

You are soooo good!!

Cindy said...

Those pictures are so cute! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Dallas and Krista said...

Love these pics!

Chelsea said...

Cute pics!!!! I love the girls dresses!

carmen said...

Tricia, I got your comment on my old blog, which I am having trouble posting on because I can't remember my password! I must be getting old!! Anyway, I can't believe you - You are all grown up and beautiful and talented with a beautiful family! Wow! I am so impressed! I am trying to set up a new blog so I can update my pix, but I am having some trouble. I let you know when it's up and running. I checked out your photo blog and you do great work. If I was in AZ, I would hire you. :o) Check out twinkiebugphotos.com to see pix of Caitlin. (My oldest and my only girl!) She's the Abercrombie girl. click on portfolios and then book two. Anyway, great to hear from you. I am so happy for how well your are doing. Say hey to your fam for me (mom, dad, and stacy) LOVE YA! Carmen.

Trina said...

Cute!!!! You are awesome!

Kristen said...

So cute Tricia!

carmen said...

try this when you get a chance. there's a few pix there now, but I will try to update frequently.
www.wikerfamily-carmen.blogspot.com
See you Tricia!

Sarah Hull said...

I don't care if you are busy... I was a stinkin' Christmas card!!! I NEED that darling picture to hang on my fridge all year long!!! I am pretty much dying over those dresses! Kill me now! Your kids are so DARLING!!!!

top knot extensions said...

Ok that is the cutest picture!!! I would ask who took it but I think I have a pretty good idea!!! But I love the background!! Oh and yes your blocks are still out front!!!