Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wilson & Warnings!


Thankful #6 is for volleyball! I play volleyball 2x a week and love it. I joined a co-ed volleyball league and this is our second season together. It is so much fun to get together and play. I also play on Wed. with a bunch of girls. It is just fun to get out even though we rarley play competitively we are always on the floor laughing! Thanks girls!
Thankful #7 is for Warnings!
This week especially, I am thankful for warnings! Warning signs Warning labels EWW! Thanks for that warning!


This week Jared got his photo radar ticket in the mail. He was hesitant to open it.... However, he ripped it open and I could hear him all the way upstairs! I ran down wondering what happened. It was a WARNING!! they just installed the the cameras and were 'warning' people that they were speeding. It was a great day.

11 comments:

CDR said...

What great news! I really love seeing photo radar pictures, they always make me laugh!

Kim said...

I love playing volleyball too. I used to go every Friday until I hurt my leg. I've been afraid to go back since.

Yay for warnings!

BandHGardner said...

Congrats on your "get out of jail free" card! It must have been the best day. I HATE paying for citations.

Holly

Sheri said...

I am thankful you guys went out with us Saturday. It was more fun than I've had in a while.

The Tate's said...

I miss volleyball! I was never that great but I am for sure a little rusty now...I havent played in a long time but I love it. I agree Yea for warnings!!

Kristen said...

Yeah for warnings!!! I love playing volleyball!!! I am hoping to get back into it after the baby is born! :)

Amanda said...

I got pulled over the other day, thank goodness for husbands that are cops. :) Luckily photo radar hasn't caught up with me yet.

The Vernon Mackeys said...

I was so excited to get your comment. It seems like I think of you a few times a week, wishing you were around to mentor me because I feel like I'm in way over my head most of the time. But you helped me find my style, and you continue to be one of my greatest photography idols. You sure have a nack for capturing the beautiful moments in life!! Thanks for all your help!!

Kami said...

Ok, I seriously need to come play again. It's getting ridiculous. Um, I wish tim got a warning, but it was a ticket. And now you can watch your idiot-ness on the internet. Thank goodness for traffic school.

Crazy Momma said...

I love playing volleyball with you too. Your crazy head movments and clambing the wall hits are great!-Angie

Joe and Laura said...

tricia, i'm with on the vb. i have to be thankful for it, it keeps me sane. love to play with you, see you next week.