Friday, February 29, 2008

FOR RENT

I am just putting in a plug for our rental house. In mid March we will have a 2259 sq.ft.
3bd, 2.5ba house for rent.
Tell your friends!!!

15 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Tricia, this is Ale. where is your rental? I'll tell Laura she knows more people that might be looking because she did real estate. I just started a blog, and I'm putting you as a friend, like it or not. I mean I hope it's ok.

Kristen said...

Hey!! I did listen to that song on youtube ysterday. I am not as familiar with that one as I am with some others - but I can learn! I need to find out what day that stake thing is! :) Which part would you want me to sing?? Maybe can I borrow the piano music?? :) Thanks! I am excited.

CDR said...

Hey-
I am going to see a couple of friends tonight. I'll ask if they are interested. But there is this one with RED hair; she can be a little mean. You probably don't want her living there. I heard she has a potty mouth.

Amanda said...

Where?? My sister is looking.

Michelle and Aaron said...

Ooh, will it be available next March? Cause that's when I'll need it! Also, the nickname Forest came from being a fast runner. Weren't you Forest too? Or was it speedy? Hmmm anyways. good times.

Kristen said...

Did we miss tryouts? I didn't see the sign up sheet yesterday - but I didn't go to RS either....yikes!!! Let me know! :)

drjlambson said...

The house is in Gilbert in the Spectrum Community. Williams Field and Val Vista

Cara said...

It is super nice. Not your tipical rental. I know because I live there now!

Trina said...

Hey Tricia! How was your trip to the "candy" store? Get anything yummy?

The Vernon Mackeys said...

Trisha- this has nothing to do with your rental, but I REALLY need you to call me if you get the chance. I am having issues with my camera. My images that I take outside, just aren't very crisp (so I have to fix them in Photoshop). I have a shoot coming up and was wondering if you have any tips or suggestions (I figure it's got to be a camera setting, right?!). I haven't found any answers online, so call or email if you get the chance (#480-330-6840 or vmackeys@cox.net). Thanks, thanks, thanks!!

Sarah Hull said...

Trisha, did you get my email? I dont have your number. I am dying to know what is going on and if I really get to see you!!! Call me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Alisa said...

Tricia, I am ready for you to do some blogging. How the heck are you?

Marci said...

I get it your house for rent!! UPDATE

Kim said...

Hey, for those who enjoy playing the movie trivia game, I'm spreading the word. Joseph has put up 10 movie quotes if you'd like to try and guess. He came up with them all on his own. Some are from very recent movies, some from older movies, and some kids movies.

If you want to check it out, go to my blog and click on "Joe" on my friends and family list.