
I know I am late in posting this but better late than never!! Last Sun. James and I went to the Ironman to support his teacher's husband Scott! First of all I need to take a picture of our shirts the back is awesome. Seriously we had the best fan shirts there! I was amazed that anyone would be able to finish 2.4mile swim, 112mile bike ride, and 26.2 mile run. We cheered on Scott who made it in just over 12hours!! We had so much fun with our friends and can't wait to cheer him on again in Nov. Congrats Scott, you're awesome!



5 comments:
Wow - Ironman huh?!?! I could totally do that! Ha! Just kidding!! I was actually thinking about you today cause I wanted to say thank you for singing in the choir on Sunday - a very pleasent surprise!! I CAN'T wait to see your house!! I will seriuosly come over on Friday or Saturday if you want. I was tempted to come over today after work, but was making dinner for someone - so I slaved away in the kitchen! Let me know when I can come look!!!
Anyone who can complete an Ironman really have some juevos! I don't think I will ever run 26 miles in my entire lifetime! j/k! That's awesome. I think I will just stay a spectator for those events. Hope to see ya at Kami's!
What was on the back of your shirts that was so awesome?
Also, I still have your chocolate. It is sitting here taunting me. When can I bring it over?
HOLY MOLY! That is truly incredible someone can do that! True Iron man I guess!
Congrats to him!
That is crazy! I don't think I will ever attempt and Iron man
Post a Comment