Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Jared - 
*Jared started the year with 'tumor' luckily everything is a-okay and he has his pretty little face back
* For work he  won trip to Aruba 
* Jared ran a  1/2 marathon for Londons' run  and a full marathon in San Diego 
* Has a growing business and loves being an optometrist

Tricia -  
* I started guitar and LOVES playing
* I also ran a  1/2 marathon for London's Run and a full marathon in St. George  

James - 
* Is doing great in  2nd grade and making new friends
* He played baseball  and soccer 
* James also got baptized

Anna- 
* Is in 1st grade and loving it
* Her new best friend moved in next door (they're glued at the hip)
* Is CONSTANTLY doing crafts and is super artsy-fartsy


Emmy - 
* Emmy started Preschool and can write her name. She learned that 'goosing' the teacher is a bad thing.
* She was potty trained this year and recently got back from Disneyland with 'little grandma' and Anna
* She continues to make us laugh everyday with something she says


I'm sure I missed some things but if you really want to know most of the things that happend you can read my whole blog!! jk

We feel so blessed this year and are excited for what the new year has in store for us.
 Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Brian said...

I SO wish that I can get my pretty little face back too! Honestly, I will be glad when 2008 is over. Not that A LOT of good didn't happen too, but there was A LOT of the other. I guess I should count my blessings. Merry Christmas!!!

Karen Lambson said...

I love the family picture and hope that's what I'm getting for Christmas.

Kristen said...

SUCH A CUTE picture!!!! Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!!

Sarah Hull said...

You might need to stop it RIGHT now with the most DARLING family picture i have EVER seen! You have got to be kidding me with how sassy everyone looks! And don't get me started with those shoes!!! Basically I am dying of jelously!

Oh how I love you! Merry Christmas!

Sheri said...

LOVE the picture. Do I get a copy?

Tara L. Stradling said...

Darling family picture!

Rachel said...

Darling family pics. Who took em'?

Rachel said...

HA! Tara and I are of one mind!

summer c said...

Merry Christmas girl! Your pic is hot & you look gorgeous as always!

Cindy said...

love the family picture. It is absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas

top knot extensions said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy but GREAT year!!!

carmen said...

Hey Tricia!! What a beautiful family photo and btw, I LOVE your way cute shoes!! I have really enjoyed reading your blog over the last year. It's been fun to see what you and your cute family are up to!! I only recently found the comment that you left on my blog this summer. It said that you had some good dirt for me... Well, I'm interested if you can remember what it was!! Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you the best for the New Year!!