We told Anna that she can only have 2 friends this year for her birthday. We refuse to do a big party every year. Without even thinking about it she asks if she can invite Kristen (our next door neighbor) and Emmy. I looked a little confused and Anna said 'What? they are my 2 best friends"
As ornery as that little girl can be I cannot imagine my life without her. I have grown so much with the lessons she has taught me. Emmy waits with excitement when we hear the school bell ring and she knows that Anna will be home soon. Everyday Anna takes Emmy to the park and mostly (she's not completely angelic!) lets Emmy play what she wants! I just pray that they continue to be best friends forever. I started to feel guilty when Anna shared her b-day with an exhausted sick mom, James' kids rock marathon, daddy's night at a church function until we laid down that night and she said 'Thanks mom, this was the best birthday ever'
10 comments:
Um, that post should come with Kleenex. Happy (belated) Birthday Anna. Sounds like a good birthday to me!!! (Now eat your dinner!!)
That was such a great post.
Anna is such a beautiful girl - inside and out. Happy Birthday, Anna!
Oh sweet anna. I love that she chose her sister! Too precious!
Happy Birthday to one darling girl!
Happy Birthday Anna! We hope her birthday was great and think she such a fun friend. Cathie's Paige keeps asking when Alli's friend Anna can come and play.
wow that's amazing. its looks like she couldn't be happier.
Hey, you got a bun in your oven! Congratulations! You and Jared make little cuties! I love that Anna picked Emmy to celebrate her birthday! They are so sweet! It's so fun to hear from you! Thanks for checking in every now and then!
Happy Birthday, Anners!! What a wonderful tribute to your darling daughter! I can't believe both of ours are 7 now! You are a wonderful mommy! I hope you are feeling so much better...at least soon!
Yeah for having 1.17 birthdays!! I hope you are resting little lady - I am going to come check on you!!!
hey if you get a chance could u email me about those prego tees.. thanks! ryanfamilyco@comcast.net
Nice Family Pic! We should get ours done.
Post a Comment