Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

This New Years' Eve was spent lounging around. I have been feeling a little "under the weather" so we decided to all stay home. We had a nice little family dinner, played games, ate candy and serranos, and covered our floor in this....
Bubble Wrap!!
(I honestly love that stuff!)
We were putting the kids down for bed when Heidi and her hubby came by to give me these to feel better! Later Rogers and Spot (emmy's version of Kristen and Scott) brought me this!! I love my friends! We ended up all playing Rock Band and having our own photoshoot! 
               
We had a pretty awesome 2008 and hope 2009 brings us something good~!

On New Years' Day, we took a ride on the new light rail. Little Gma and Gpa came too! We got on in Mesa and went to Tempe to walk around and get some grub!    
On the way back I think Emmy was confused. She turned to Jared and said, "but we didn't even ride the rockets or tea cups?" The light rail is similar to the monorail at downtown Disney and poor thing thought that this ride was going to take us somewhere fun.  Sounds like I need to take a trip to Cali... Are you ready Sarah???

8 comments:

Kim L. said...

The Loudon 5 star resort is also available!

Sarah Hull said...

Oh shoot, I've got to contend with Kim's mansion. Um... I'll make salsa, and have Dr. Pepper at your beck and call and any candy you wish.... just get you and your crew over here ASAP!!! I can't wait!
Loved your New year and I LOVE your play room! I can't stop thinking about it. Infact, it made me want to do some re-decorating around here... so I did, and it made me crazy, then Katie said to our guests tonight "my mom went crazy today..." thank you katie.
I hope you're feeling better

Stuart Family said...

You're pregnant!! Congratulations. That is so awesome and I love the shirt so hilarious. Hope you have a great 2009. Maybe we will run into each other. I havent seen you forever.

The Wood Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure James is hoping for a baby brother. :) We are so happy for you and Jared!

Brian said...

Although I'm happy that you had fun, we missed you guys at the Lambson's. Although that's getting a little old so I think we may go to the Lodge next year.

Sheri said...

Even though it looks like you had a blast, I know you were crying inside because you didn't spend New Year's Eve with us.

Atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

Kim said...

We missed you on new years. I think Addy was the saddest. There were no girls for her to play with.

It looks like you had your own rock band fun.

carmen said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun!