Ok, if you don't make a book of Emmy quotes and Sheri doesn't make one of Max quotes then I am going to steal them off of your blogs and make millions. Don't say I didn't warn you!
As always, she cracks me up!!!! Hope today was a little more laughter and a little less puking!
I miss that girl.
Such a nut! A dang cute one!
so funny. Hey, She's got her looks going for her. That's forsure.
SOOO CUTE!!
she is so great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ok, if you don't make a book of Emmy quotes and Sheri doesn't make one of Max quotes then I am going to steal them off of your blogs and make millions. Don't say I didn't warn you!
As always, she cracks me up!!!! Hope today was a little more laughter and a little less puking!
I miss that girl.
Such a nut! A dang cute one!
so funny.
Hey, She's got her looks going for her. That's forsure.
SOOO CUTE!!
she is so great!
Post a Comment