A BIG THANK YOU to all who helped me while I was on bed rest. I really appreciate the books, cds, movies, babysitting, sonic drinks, food, and phone calls. I didn't post the reason before because it honestly sounds worse then it was BUT... I had an extra sack of blood next to the baby. I had to be on bed rest because if the sack were to burst I would be internally bleeding which probably isn't a good thing. The doctors said that it wasn't too uncommon and should go away in a few weeks. Although it took longer then they thought (probably due to my lack of complete 'bed rest') the sack is gone! I have to 'take it easy' for one more week and then I should be back to normal. Well I am still pregnant so half normal. I have to say I am going to miss the weekly ultrasounds and seeing and hearing our peanut grow.
Don't get discouraged if you haven't or still wanted to pamper me with sonic drinks or other goodies you would still be appreciated!!!
14 comments:
Well, since your "bed rest" was trips to Target (yes, Nicole told on you) or whatever, I can't wait to see what your definition of "take it easy" is. Glad you are feeling better!! So is "Peanut" the official name you and J decided on?
Ok first off I love your family picture you used as your header. We can never get ours to turn out that great. You would think it would be the kids that were the problem but I make the worst faces...and not on purpose. Anyways, I am so glad to hear you will be off bed rest soon!! Hope you are having a great day!!
I didn't even know you were on bed rest until you were off! How did I miss that. Glad things are getting better.
just stop it with your cute blog header! I can't take it!
Second, glad to hear that the bloody sack is gone. what the heck?!? Hope you are feeling better soon!
I'm glad everything is OK. I am so excited for you!
I love the family pic. Glad you're up and about we have projects to jump on!
I can't help myself....knowing Emmy's history I love her hand in the picture.
So happy to hear you are off of bedrest.
And I feel like a heel. I didn't do a damn thing to help. Sorry.
Glad to hear all is well! Ihad to chill out of picking up things more than 10lbs due to my hurt abe muscle. So I feel ya but all I got was my laundry folded :)
Miss you and glad you can get back to half normal!
It would be so fun to be prego together at sonic with your half price DR PEPPERS!
LOve the picture! One question, if you're in it who took it? Awesome job. Anna is the only one that looks like you:) Sorry to hear about the bed rest. I know I would have been miserable. Good to know you have good friends all around you. Seeya!
So is that picture one of the NEW ones?!? I will come visit you again soon! :)
Hi Trisha! Love your blog. You and your family are darling. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Glad there is still time to pamper you! can't wait to watch your peanut grow - I love big prego bellies - esp. when they are not mine!
I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well now. Congratulations! James kept mentioning you were on house rest, but I kept thinking house arrest. :)
Post a Comment