Sunday, January 4, 2009

Perks!




Jared came home with tickets to the Coyotes game for last Friday night. I'm not much of a hockey fan but I LOVE going to the games live. It takes some serious skills to play plus I love watching a good fight! We were going to take the 2 older kids but when Anna found out Emmy was going to Big Gmas she said she would rather go there. James was excited because we ended up taking one of his friends, Parker. These kids were so funny on the way there talking about 'cool' things.  The seats were in a suite and I think that is what I loved best. Free food and comfy seats. All in all it was a great night, I stuffed my face while watching hockey and listening to 2 very excited little boys!
 Plus even though she wasn't cheering for the Coyotes (Her BF plays for NY)  I was only 4 sections away from Hillary Duff.. Wait, am I the only one who likes Lizzy Maguire?

3 comments:

Brian said...

Lizzy who??? JK! I think Jared sounded pretty excited too. Honestly there are few things that top a hockey game live. Add a suite and free food and it's near perfect!!

Sheri said...

That's awesome. I love live hockey games too - especially when fights break out.

Kim said...

I like Lizzy Maguire.

The hockey game looks like it was a lot of fun. Although, it doesn't exactly look like bed rest.

How are you doing?