Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh Emmy!

The scene- We are all snuggling on the couch watching Planet Earth.  
The narrator tells us about whales... 
"The whale forms a circle of bubbles with its blowhole... blah blah blah"
Emmy says, " My no say butthole. My say bummy-head"

Oh Emmy! 
And yes, I realize she might be getting a little old to still be saying My and Mine in funny ways but I refuse to correct her!

5 comments:

Brian said...

"Oh Emmy" is right. And I don't blame you with the my/mine thing. I wouldn't correct her either. It's way too cute! That and if I heard her say butthole I would be rolling!!!

Karen Lambson said...

You need to write a book about that girl.

Cindy said...

My love Emmy and her cute sayings!

Sheri said...

No way is she getting too old for that. I love it too :)

The Tate's said...

I love that she corrected to bummy head!!